Terms & Conditions
Please read our full terms and conditions along with our terms of service. Please read our full terms and conditions. These terms are deemed to be accepted by the Client/Customer by virtue of, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Written acceptance by an authorised signatory
- Emailed acceptance from an authorised signatory
- Attempted payment via any means, the payment is honoured; or
- Utilisation of Tina Aesthetics services, such as calling us, submitting your details on our website, visiting our website, emailing us, visiting our clinic, writing to us, or using our social media platforms to engage with us.
Consultations are charged are free to secure the face-to-face consultation appointment.
We require a deposit payment to book any treatment or consultation appointment. Deposits will be taken by card payment, at the time of booking.
Your appointment will be confirmed by EMAIL
Any appointment must be rescheduled within 48 hours’ notice. You will lose your deposit if you cancel after this time, or do not turn up for your appointment.
All deposit payments are non-refundable upon booking.
The cancellation policy is in place as a courtesy to both our practitioner and other clients.
For cancellations, please contact the clinic within 48 hours prior to your appointment. Your deposit will be forfeited if you fail to attend or cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice. You will be required to pay another deposit payment for a new appointment. Arriving late for your appointment will result in a reduction in your treatment time.
You can rearrange your appointment by the following methods.
- To cancel or rearrange any appointment please call the clinic on 07738855010.
- Or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised we require a minimum notice of 48 hours to cancel or rearrange a consultation or treatment booking.
– All deposits are non-refundable upon booking.
We offer a full refund on any payment made for a treatment or course of treatment within 7 days of purchase, prior to the treatment being delivered. There will be a £200 admin charge for this.
We will only exchange any unopened products returned to us in a sealable condition with an original receipt within 7 days of purchase. Unfortunately, opened products cannot be refunded, unless damaged. If goods are damaged this must be reported to us within 48 hours and can be exchanged in our clinic.
Arriving late for your appointment will result in a decrease in your treatment time. We will only the carry out the treatment within the booked time.
Late arrival resulting in your treatment being cancelled or rebooked will also result in the loss of any deposit or deducted from your course sessions.
NO SHOW FOR APPOINTMENTS
A £50 charge is applied for all no-show appointments. This will be taken from the card used for booking.