- This course is designed for students qualified in either the pathway or foundation aesthetics courses.
- This course consists of both theory and practical assessments.
- Your pre-study materials are sent to you before your course date.
- You must be 18 years old or older in order to book a course at Tina Aesthetics.
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid to secure your course with us, any outstanding balance owed must be paid 4 weeks prior to your course date.
- Live models will be provided in clinic on your practical day.
- Food & refreshments provided.
- Limited to small group numbers.
– Examine & consultation of clients
– Gaining consent
– Hyaluronic Acid based dermal fillers information & products
– Injectable techniques
– Complication management
– Emergency kit provided
– Photo marketing
– Client Aftercare
– Guarenteed insurance
On completion of this course you will be qualified to do the following:
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
- Russian lips techniques
- Nasolabial fold
- Apple cheeks
- Contour cheeks
- Jaw (needle & cannula)
- Tear trough (needle & cannula)
- Complications management ・(Dissolving Dermal Filler)
You will be appointed a mentor with Lifetime support.
After being deemed competent to inject you will receive your CPD accredited certificate of completion.