At Tina Aesthetics, we are dedicated to minimising risk to our students, patients, clinical faculty, and staff. With the COVID-19 pandemic, this remains at the core of our business. Take On this in mind, we will be taking a phased approach for training delivery. Risk stratification and recommendations, including the number of persons involved, types of procedures being conducted, personal protective equipment and social distancing concerns have informed our decisions.
We will also be applying risk assessments for all students, patients, clinical staff. By booking a training session, you are accepting the risk of potential COVID-19 transmission.
We will unfortunately be unable to provide training for students who, within 14 days of the session date:
- Are symptomatic of COVID-19 (feverish, cough or loss of taste or smell),
- Have had contact, or live with, anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case,
- Those who work in the NHS on COVID-19 positive wards,
- Are aged over 70 years or have relevant co-morbidity (like uncontrolled diabetes or cardiovascular disease, chronic lung disease, immunodeficiency or cancer.
- Are pregnant.
We expect you to inform us should any of these apply to you after securing a booking as soon as possible.
At the session, students will be expected to:
- Wear clothes that are smart, clean, and sensible.
- Not wear hanging jewellery.
- Be bare below the elbows
- Have hair off the face and tied up.
- Not wear watches.
Access to hygiene measures and appropriate personal protective equipment will be provided for you at the session.Many thanks for your patience and understanding with these, developed methods to keep you and others sate and well.